- Unique career in developing presentations of local culture and history in a theatrical context.
- Developing and marketing cultural presentations for tourism.
- Development of specialist corporate events / performances / packages tailored to suit the unique, individual needs and requirements of over 200 clients, including IBM, Holden Australia, Qantas and the Australian Tourist Commission.
- Design and execution of integrated tourism facilities.
Selected Project Experience
- Created and directed a Theatre Festival in Maine, USA that is now in its 31st year of operation.
- Directed and produced five original musical plays, over a six-year period, in Goa, India.
- Produced three major musical productions with the non-indigenous Cairns community.
- Created the Tjapukai Dance Theatre in Kuranda, Queensland. Implemented, managed and oversaw the expansion of this attraction to its current 25 acre location and operational capacity as Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park at Caravonica, Queensland.
- Participation in 25 international theatre tours.
- Participation in the Closing Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games, Victoria, Canada.
- Participation in two World Expos.
- Participation in the Singapore Festival of the Arts.
- Organised two performances for Queen Elizabeth II.
- Created Eclipse Amaroo.